Tight Rope Walker

Tight Rope Walker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

No News

I don't have a lot to say , tell or report, as I have had no news from Emily. She doesn't call me. I can certainly tell you what that means from the past... she knows I know, so she doesn't call me.



I really don't want to report or give the news that my husband paid her rent.. but he did. Claiming the job she was suppose to get has not started and she will pay us back. Well since I know this company and I have placed clients there, I know how they operate and I know they don't make you wait 3 weeks after telling you , you have the job to actually starting the job.



I really don't want to tell you, people told me to check out her facebook account, because she "defriended" me... and they are worried... that she has announced she is "in a relationship" with Pete, the homeless alcoholic guy, the one that was the reason she was kicked out of her program for. That there are pictures of them, comfy and cozy with captions like "we are just sleepy heads"...



I really don't want to report that my husband doesn't want to know about it and refuses to even think he is paying for a love nest for her.



I really don't want to stress about:, no IOP + no meetings + no job = you know what.



So to sum it up, I am liking no news, no frantic calls, no crisis's, no drama. No News is not going effect me, in fact, I had a great day with a good friend of mine at the Outlets.

Hugs
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment