Tight Rope Walker

Tight Rope Walker

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Humm , She made contact.

( This is copy and pasted from my thread on ODR)

I wanted to take a minute and give you all an update..quickly. Emily is here... not for the night or anything. She asked for a meeting.. had a list w/ bullet points she asked if she could over with us. We did not want to do it somewhere in public.. we had no idea how she would look, she has no filter, sometimes loud. So we picked her up, brought her here.. At one point, we asked her to stop talking, she can wear us out in a short period.. and we don't want to know all this crap.. or at least I don't. I said , call somebody else.. tell them. I can't take it. She said who? I have burnt all my bridges, I am here b/c I am telling you I have nobody else. Then my husband said start going to meetings and get a woman sponser.




Then I remembered our dear friend Kristen. I text Kristen and she was available and they are on the phone now.. and have been for awhile. Kudos to Kristen.



I had these carpet cleaners here Friday AM. He saw pictures in my house... asked about the kids. I was honest. He asked if it was alright if he prayed for Emily.. I pictured all of you.. all the people we know and don't know..praying for her. I said, please do, I have given that up... I now rely on others to do it for me. Emily called last night. I won't get into the details now.. it's long and I , of course, have my opinions. Incidently, the carpet cleaner was on Oprah. I had booked marked her show when he and his wife were on with their 6 babies. He said, he got so much hate mail. We talked about how the world can be cruel.. and bottom line.. if you have your faith or spiritality, believe in yourself and have good intentions.. you will be ok. So who knew having carpet cleaners would be healing for me?



I will write more later when I am less tired and have some sort of idea if anything has been taken from our home and I was fed a line of BS and manipulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment